Bebe au Lait is an established leader in the juvenile products industry. Our award-winning products are recognized for providing the ultimate in style and function for today’s modern families. Our products demonstrate our commitment to innovative design, functionality, comfort and style.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our excellent team! The selected candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product Development.
About the Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is highly detail-oriented and can manage projects with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on position and requires a creative thinker, who is able to see the big picture and take a project from the idea stage all the way through to execution and measurement.
The selected candidate will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of the company’s marketing campaigns and promotions and will report on the effectiveness of these programs-constantly improving to meet the company’s growth goals.
This role requires management of all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy, including, but not limited to: Advertising (print and digital), Social Media, Email Marketing, Website maintenance, Pricing, Strategic Partnerships, Public Relations, Blogger Relations, SEO/SEM, Copy Writing, Sales Collateral and Product Packaging. Other responsibilities include providing support to the Sales Team, and identifying growth opportunities that are in-line with the brand strategy.
This position is a tremendous opportunity for someone to come in and touch all aspects of the company’s marketing, and to be a key player in Bebe au Lait’s strategy and continued growth.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and Senior Management to develop an annual marketing plan for both B2C and B2B.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the marketing budget and schedule.
- Plan and manage new product launches working closely with the Sales and Product Development team on timelines.
- Develop company’s messaging and ensure that all company writing conveys the brands voice-this includes copywriting for all channels of communication.
- Identify, evaluate and maintain all strategic partnership opportunities
- Provide communication of both status and challenges to owners and/or senior management across all marketing initiatives
- Perform market research as needed to identify product gaps and opportunities for new products and product improvements
- E-commerce management: Maintain functionality of B2C eCommerce stores for company brands.
- Develop, execute and report metrics on marketing campaigns and promotions to drive traffic and increase eCommerce sales.
- Upload new product SKUs, provide copy, photography and collections to online store as new products are released
- Manage online inventory, applications and general aesthetic of websites
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including overseeing SEO/SEM
- Manage and source photography needs
- Social Media Management
- Manage and develop social media accounts with a focus on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest using a cohesive brand voice
- Create content, campaigns and manage engagement for all channels
- Develop and maintain all influencer relations and giveaways, staying in constant contact to earn media placement on the company’s behalf
- Work with Community Manager to further develop online community, increase followers and engagement to drive brand awareness.
- B2B Marketing & Sales Support. Work with sales team to effectively market to and support wholesale accounts.
- Manage review solicitation for big box customers.
- Manage email marketing strategy for B2B sales support
- Provide collateral needed for B2B sales – sell sheets, catalogs, etc.
- Trade Shows
- Coordinate all trade show logistics (from pre-planning, to booth set-up, to staffing the event)
- Email Marketing Management
- Manage email marketing strategy, including A/B testing, customer segmentation, and automation.
- Work with design team to develop and produce email content
- Upload and manage delivery of email campaigns
- Maintain email lists and grow email lists via giveaways and promotions
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-year College or University degree required, preferably with a Marketing, Business-related or Communications concentration.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience. Consumer Products experience preferred. (Baby/Juvenile Industry experience a major plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – if selected as a candidate, samples that demonstrate a knack for producing engaging content will be requested.
- Experience managing social media channels
- Ability to analyze data for all marketing channels and create reports to demonstrate findings and recommendations
- Possess a keen interest in industry trends
- Prior tradeshow logistics management a plus
- Comfortable presenting to large groups and giving media interviews
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Excellent Project and Process Management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated success launching consumer products
- Willingness to travel to trade shows/consumer events (up to 10%). Travel is limited to 1 week at a time and may include international travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite of programs a plus.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
To be considered for future positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org