Digital Marketing Manager
Bebe au Lait is an established leader in the juvenile products industry. Our award-winning products are recognized for providing the ultimate in style and function for today’s modern families. Our products demonstrate our commitment to innovative design, function, comfort and style.
We are searching for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our excellent team! The selected candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product Development.
About the Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter to drive all digital channels (email marketing, website maintenance, paid search, SEO/SEM). This role will be responsible for both the strategy and the execution of our marketing campaigns as well as being responsible for acquisition and customized content, while constantly improving and identifying opportunities to meet the company’s growth goals.
Candidate must be able to communicate clearly, prioritize well and have a proven track record of delivering results.
This position is a tremendous opportunity for someone to touch all aspects of the company’s marketing and to be a key player in Bebe au Lait’s strategy and growth.
- Develop and execute an annual strategic plan to support the expansion of Bebe au Lait through digital channels.
- Develop, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns in paid search and paid social channels, with a focus on customer acquisition and conversion
- Recommend and facilitate execution of creative assets and budget for the optimization of digital ads
- Collaborate with internal teams to support SEO initiatives
- Analyze data, report and make recommendations for improvement and insights to drive budget and assist in decision making
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across all digital channels and continually improve
- Maintain website and apps. Suggest and implement changes to improve performance and conversion
- Implement, grow and manage affiliate program and report on channel performance
- Coordinate strategic ecommerce promotions across marketing channels in collaboration with the sales and marketing team
- Implement and manage customer group and other ecommerce programs, such as reviews management
- Collaborate with external partners or agencies as needed
- Create content with design team to post online including videos, tutorials, photography
- Engage our followers and customers with social media updates, blog postings, emails and contests
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing and design teams to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, communication or other related field
- 3 to 5 years of executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong results orientation. Proven track record of delivering consistently on performance targets while staying within budget.
- Experience with Shopify a major plus
- Experience with photoshop, Illustrator, graphic design and photography a major plus
- Detailed understanding of the social media market, building loyal followers and driving engagement.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and best practices and optimization tools for Facebook and Google.
- Experience managing affiliate programs
- Experience with reporting tools including Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics, reporting templates and KPI, and ability to draw conclusions from the data.
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to combine analytics and creative to achieve results in a digital environment
- Solid project management skills and detail-orientation.
Job Type: Full-time