Wyoming + Western Stripe Classic Muslin Burp Cloths Set
Add to Babylist
Yee-haw partner! We’re heading out west with this rustic ranch inspired print! Bald eagles are taking flight, a camp fire is burning bright and the buffalo are grazing in the lush grass. Snake River winds its way through the territory.
Featured colors: river blues, brown and grey mountain ranges and pine green fir trees.
These western stripes are inspired by traveling along the riverside on foot, in a wagon or a modern day atv!
Featured colors: white background with medium blue stripes
Our contoured, 100% premium cotton muslin burp cloths are luxuriously soft and incredibly durable. They are shaped to fit and protect from baby's messes and are quite simply the softest, most absorbent, most luxurious and hardest-working burp cloths on the block. Use as a burp cloth now and as a wonderfully soft washcloth later. Stylish prints coordinate perfectly with your classic muslin nursing cover.
- Two sides of signature Bebe au Lait prints
- 3 layers of premium open-weave 100% cotton muslin
- Pack of 2
- 100% cotton jersey piping
- Contoured shape for easy use and a perfect fit
- Generously sized at approximately 8.5” by 17”
- Multi-use: use as a burp cloth today and a luxuriously soft washcloth later
- Pre-washed (some shrinking may occur)
- Machine washable