Dewdrops Face Mask
Add to Babylist
Stay home, stay healthy. When you have to venture outside, wear a mask.
Supplies of N95 masks in our country are low and they are critically needed for medical staff and first responders, please let them have all of those supplies.
The CDC recommends a simple cloth mask, as well as keeping a 6ft social distance in public.
Bebe au Lait has developed a reusable, washable mask made from 3 layers of our breathable muslin fabric. They are both soft and very comfortable to wear.
- 3 layers of soft and breathable muslin fabric
- A pocket to insert a filter
- 1 one-time use, non-washable, melt-blown filter included
- A bendable nose wire for adjustability and comfort
- Elastic ear loop design
- Additional filters available for purchase here.
Available in 2 sizes:
- M-Adult- Approximate dimensions 8.5" x 5.5" (4.25" nose to edge)
- S-Child (2-12 years). One size fits most kids.- Approximate dimensions 7" x 5" (3.5" nose to edge).
*It is not recommended for children younger than 2 years of age to wear face masks.
- Elastic can be tightened with a knot for a tighter fit
- Pre-washed. May shrink slightly after wash. Iron on reverse side to regain size and shape.
- Do not wash disposable filter.
- Masks are final sale, and returns will not be accepted for sanitary reasons. Discounts do not apply.
Our masks do not substitute an N95 or surgical mask. They are not FDA approved.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry love. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Each mask we sell provides 10 meals to families in need through Feeding America‘s network of food banks. 💕Stay safe and help families in need.
*Discounts and promotions do not apply.