Rollover to zoom
ALTERNATE VIEWS (click to enlarge)
Monogrammed Pocket Style
Personalize Your Nursing Cover
For a three initial monogram, please input the initials in the following order: first name initial, last name initial, middle name initial. The last name initial will appear in a larger font size in the center of the monogram. Monograms are capital letters. Name embroidery begins with a capital letter, followed by all lower case letters. Please no hyphens, numbers, or special characters.
Embroidery Style Options
Thread Color Options
- Dark Green
- Light Green
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Light Pink
Please allow up to an additional week on top of our regular shipping times to receive your item. If you have ordered items that are not monogrammed as well as monogrammed items, they will all ship at the same time and be delivered in the three week time frame. Please contact us if you need to arrange other shipping options. Please see our FAQs page for more monogramming information.
We know little ones like to nurse on their own schedule, sometimes as much as every two hours like clockwork. That can add up to A LOT of timeouts mom takes to nurse. Sometimes these little self-imposed breaks are welcome. After all, nursing is a special time to bond with baby. But sometimes we'd like to stay engaged in our social setting, too. That's why Hooter Hiders were born. Our award-winning covers simplify nursing in public so that everyone -- mom, baby, and present company -- can carry on. And since they're exclusively designed in a collection of hip prints, mom can keep her style and company while nursing.
About the Pattern:
Huntington is a more complex and dynamic reinvention of the classic argyle design. By extending the traditional diamond shape and mixing it up with cross-hatched banding, Bebe au Lait has updated argyle for today's fashion-conscious mom. Sky blue tones coordinate perfectly with steel greys in Huntington's sophisticated, neutral palette that is fabulous for any season.
- Patented RigiFlex™ Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear.
- 100% breathable Cotton – single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- External Pocket for breast pad or other small item storage
- Coordinating Storage Pouch
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26” X 36” to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket. Bonus? Less gear to cart around and more change in your pocket.
- Machine washable
- Please note some fabric dye lots and pattern sizing may vary.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire