Bébé au Lait Pasadena Nursing Cover
Bébé au Lait’s award-winning Nursing Covers combine elegant style and everyday function.
Looking for a little extra privacy while nursing on-the-go? Bébé au Lait Nursing Covers will allow you to comfortably breastfeed anytime, anywhere, and in any company. Our patented Rigiflex™ necklines allow mom and baby to maintain eye contact while also promoting airflow-- and our signature patterns will pair perfectly with even the most stylish wardrobe. Available in 20 gorgeous patterns, find the Bébé au Lait that matches your style.
About the Pattern:
Inspired by a bouquet of freshly-cut roses, the beauty of the collective makes it difficult to see where one rose ends and the next begins. An endless field in slate gray, this tasteful print can fit seamlessly into mom's wardrobe and allow her to match her style for any occasion.
- Patented RigiFlex™ Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear.
- 100% breathable Cotton – single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- Internal Terrycloth Pocket: Perfect for quick cleanups and stashing pads and pacifiers.
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26” X 36” to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket.
- 2011 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Winner
- Machine washable
- Please note some fabric dye lots and pattern sizing may vary.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire