Bebe au Lait Nest Nursing Cover
We know little ones like to nurse on their own schedule, sometimes as much as every two hours like clockwork. That can add up to A LOT of timeouts mom takes to nurse. Sometimes these little self-imposed breaks are welcome. After all, nursing is a special time to bond with baby. But sometimes we'd like to stay engaged in our social setting, too. That's why Hooter Hiders were born. Our award-winning covers simplify nursing in public so that everyone -- mom, baby, and present company -- can carry on. And since they're exclusively designed in a collection of hip prints, mom can keep her style and company while nursing.
About the Pattern:
A romantic soft gray is the perfect backdrop for cream-colored birds to make a home in matching branches.
- Patented RigiFlex™ Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear.
- 100% breathable Cotton – single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- Internal Terrycloth Pocket: Perfect for quick cleanups and stashing pads and pacifiers.
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26” X 36” to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket.
- 2011 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Winner
- Machine washable
- Please note some fabric dye lots and pattern sizing may vary.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire