Bebe au Lait Flora Nursing Cover
Bebe au Lait's award-winning nursing covers combine elegant style and everyday function.
We know little ones like to nurse on their own schedule and sometimes it doesn't always fit yours. A rigid neckline, adjustable neck strap, and two wonderfully soft terry cloth pockets simplify nursing in public so that everyone -- mom, baby, and present company -- can carry on whenever, wherever baby needs nourishment. And since they’re exclusively designed in a collection of sophisticated and elegant prints, mom can keep her style and company while nursing.
About the Pattern:
A delicate and feminine combination of floral elements and flowing motifs, Flora blooms in shades of cream, peach and olive.
- Patented RigiFlex™ Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear.
- 100% breathable Cotton – single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- Internal Terrycloth Pocket: Perfect for quick cleanups and stashing pads and pacifiers.
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26” X 36” to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket.
- 2011 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Winner
- Machine washable
- Please note some fabric dye lots and pattern sizing may vary.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire