Please send resumes and correspondance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Devloper / Manager
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Experience: 2-4 years
We're looking for a textile wizard to assist in the production of our nursing covers, as well as to develop new products within the Bebe au Lait range. Our company has a relaxed feel, however we are deadline driven. An ability to fit into our environment is a must, so please bring a smile, a good sense of humor and a genuine love for our products. We look orward to hearing from you.
As our Product Developer / Manager you will be responsible for:
- A strong understanding of textiles and fabric specifications, must be able to communicate intracacies of textiles to overseas vendors.
- Taking design from concept into production.
- Fabric, trim and embellishment sourcing.
- Ownership of process and organization for lab dips, strike offs production samples from vendors.
- Negotiating cost and finalizing Quote sheets.
- Working with Management and Design team to meet target landed prices.
- Maintaining specifications, tracking reports and calendar dates.
- Working with overseas vendors to develop quality, on-time samples.
- Working wit the Design team to prepare line sheets and final specifications for production hand over.
Your Qualifications should include:
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of working experience in apparel development or related field.
- Familiar with U.S Customs duty rates as well as International Shipping.
- Strong math skills.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of fabric and trims.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and take direction.
- Strong team player.
- Proficient with Outlook / Excel / Word.