- What is the difference between Hooter Hiders and Bébé au Lait nursing covers?
- How do I fold my Bébé au Lait or Hooter Hiders nursing cover?
- How do I care for the neckline on my Nursing Cover?
- Do you have a catalogue available to mail?
- The pattern used on my product seems to differ from the swatch displayed on your website. Why is that?
- Where can I get more information about your intellectual property including patents and trademarks?
- Is your cover one-size-fits all?
- What's your return policy?
- How can I return/refund/exchange my order?
- How long does it take to deliver my item?
- How quickly will my order ship?
- What is processing anyway?
- How can I correct an incorrect shipping address?
- How quickly will my international order ship?
- I just received my shipping confirmation, and when I click the link to the courier service's tracking system, it says something to the effect of "We don't know what you're talking about".
- Where can I enter my coupon / promotional code?
- Why do you charge a restocking fee for returns?
- I just placed an order and now you’re having a promotion. Can I still get in on that deal?
- Why do I see two charges on my online statement?
- I have decided to have my order monogrammed. When will it arrive?
- I have monogrammed my order. What happens now?
- Can I cancel or return my monogrammed order?
- What styles of monogramming are available?
- I live abroad. Can I have an item monogrammed and shipped to me?
- What items can be monogrammed?
A. Hooter Hiders boast the same Rigiflex™ neckline found in all of our patented nursing covers and is available in two styles: Ruffle and Pocket. The Ruffle style has a feminine ruffle detail along the neckline and bottom of the cover. The Pocket style has an external pocket with a small ruffle detail at the top of the pocket. Both styles have the Hooter Hiders label on the neck strap and come packaged in a small matching pouch.
Our Bébé au Lait Nursing Covers feature our classic design: no pocket or ruffle on the outside, however there are two lined terry cloth pockets on the underside for holding small items and cleaning up small messes. (Our Hooter Hiders do not have this terry pocket feature.) The small label on the neck strap says Bébé au Lait. Other than these differences, the size, d-ring neck strap closure, and Rigiflex™ neckline are the same for both brands.
A. Follow the directions in our Nursing Cover Folding Tutorial.
A. In most cases, the neckline requires no special/additional care. Occasionally, due to the material used for the rigid neckline, it can get bent out of shape after washing. An easy fix for this is to gently iron and then massage/form the neckline back into shape.
A. Our inventory selection is currently available to view online in the Products section of our website. A paper-bound edition of our catalogue is not yet available.
A. Our swatches are a representative part of the overall finished product. Some small variation in print details and dye lots may occur. We try our very best to describe our products in pattern and color, however they are a personal opinion and therefore open to interpretation. We also cannot control individual screen settings.
Bébé au Lait has several patents and trademarks on our products. To learn more about this, please visit our Intellectual Property page.
A. Our covers are designed to be loose enough to allow air to circulate but large enough to keep moms from being exposed. Depending on the size of your child and whether you are nursing while seated or standing, baby's legs may not be completely covered. However, mom's torso and belly will be covered from the front and sides. We have not received any negative feedback about the sizing of our covers. We recommend trying your nursing cover on before breastfeeding. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return your unused cover for a refund. (Please see our refund and exchange policy).
A: Our complete policy along with return request instructions are located here.
A. Click Here to view our return and exchange policy.
A: This depends on the delivery destination and shipping service selected. Most packages will arrive within 7 business days of the order being placed. Expedited shipping is faster. International orders are generally slower. For our complete shipping policies including estimated shipping times, please visit our shipping information page.
A. Orders placed during business hours ship within 24 hours (except on weekends and holidays). Orders with expedited shipping get priority processing and may ship sooner.
A: Processing involves double-checking your order for accuracy, approving your order, assembling all items and packing your order, preparing it for shipment, and finally handing your order off to the courier service. If we encounter a problem during one of these steps, we will contact you -- usually via email, so please keep an eye on your inbox until you receive your order.
A. Click here to contact Customer Service.
A. Click Here to view our international shipping costs and times.
A: We apologize, but sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your tracking information to be available online. In the extremely rare case that you are unable to track your package after that initial 24 hours, please send us an email or give us a call. We'll take care of everything.
A. There are two places where you can enter your coupon code. After adding items to your shopping cart, there will be a screen where you can input a coupon code. If you proceed to checkout without inputting your coupon code here, there will be a second screen where you can submit your coupon code after you have input your billing/shipping addresses and credit card information.
A. This helps cover our labor and material costs associated with returns. To ensure the product is up to our standards after enduring two shipments, we must thoroughly inspect all returns for any defects. After meeting our quality standards, every returned item receives new packaging. We hope this helps you better understand why we require a restocking fee.
A. If you placed an order within 7 days of the promotion’s start date, yes. Please note that additional shipping fees may apply.
A. Incorrect billing information entered will result in redundant holds on credit card funds or balance. A pending transaction will appear for each time a customer tries to submit an order; the funds are set aside by the card company in anticipation of the charge going through. Since your initial transaction(s) failed, pending charges will be removed by the card company or bank within 72 hours and you will only be charged once.
A. Please allow up to an additional week on top of regular shipping times to receive your embroidered order. For shipping timetables, please click here to view our Shipping Information.
A. We will immediately begin the process of personalizing your item and notify you when it ships. If there is a delay, we will notify you by email. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1.866.940.2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number handy.
A. No, orders for monogrammed products cannot be canceled or returned unless due to manufacturing defect.
A. Please click here to see examples of all available styles.
A. Please click here to view our products available for monogramming.