Inside Sales Representative
We are a rapidly growing and established leader in the designer, baby – related products industry. Our award-winning products are recognized as the most functional and fashionable by today’s discerning mother.
Under general supervision, this position will be responsible for B to B sales activities including, direct sales, customer relations, and related financial performance of a defined territory or accounts. Prepares and delivers sales materials; attends account shows and industry events.
Position is based out of our Corporate Office in Los Gatos, California.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell to and maintain contact with account buyers and management of each account.
- Ability and interest in acquiring new customers through various channels, including but not limited to cold calling.
- Promote positive relations with retailers, wholesalers, and other specialty distributors.
- Work closely with Outside Sales Representatives.
- Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of sales and results.
- Travel as required to trade shows.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's degree in with a business related concentration. Requires two or more years of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, and techniques in the textile (baby and nursing products, specifically) industry.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations, presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Experience with resolving customer complaints regarding sales, support and service.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, and inventory control procedures and documentation requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with NetSuite CRM or similar program a plus.
- A self-starting, fast learner with a strong work ethic and a team mentality are a must.
To be considered for future positions, please send your resume to email@example.com